1. The aforesaid website is the only official website of The Company. User(s) are cautioned and advised not to rely upon any information stated on any other websites which may appear to be similar to the Company's official website and/ or contain Company's logo / brand name or information about the Company or its Projects.
2. Customers/Investors are advised to use their own discretion while investing in Company's Projects and the Investors must read all the information about the company before investing in its projects, all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the information, the same should not be interpreted as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes.
3. Notwithstanding the generality of the above, please note that:
(i) all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation, and other de tails are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but no person, whether purchaser, potential purchaser, estate agent, advertiser, introducer or otherwise, should rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or other wise as to the correctness of each of them.
(ii) commentary, descriptions, figures, calculations, example financial projections (including, where applicable, examples of possible rental income and yields), plans, images and representations are illustrative only.
iii) images and plans may include artist impressions and computer-generated images which are not to scale.
4. The video, social media content, website content, design layout of the projects published is for general illustration purposes only, actual execution may differ depending upon scope of the project. The Company holds the rights to change the content of video content, social media content, website content, designs of the project while all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy, the same should not be interpreted as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes.
5. Artistic works contained in this website like 360-degree view, walkthrough, E-Brochures, other similar material, etc are for representation purpose only and do not form a part of any agreement or legal binding.
6. The website and all The Company's contents are provided on "as is" and on "as available" basis. No information given under this Website creates a warranty or expand the scope of any warranty that cannot be disclaimed under applicable law. Your use of the Website and content is solely at your own risk. This website is for guidance only. It does not constitute part of an offer or contract. Design & specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Computer generated images are the artist's impression and are an indicative of the actual designs.
7. You should take appropriate steps to verify any information contained on our sites, by inspecting the property and any other relevant documentation, and where applicable seek proper legal, tax and, if appropriate, independent financial advice, from a qualified professional adviser before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our sites. Nothing on our sites shall be regarded or taken as legal or financial advice.
8. We do not guarantee that our sites will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our sites. You should use your own virus protection software.
9. You must not misuse our sites by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our sites, the server on which our sites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our sites. You must not attack our sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Information Technology Act, 2000. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our sites will cease immediately.
10. Stamp duty, on the purchase of the property by the investor, will be charged at 4.90% of sale consideration till any further notification by the Government of Gujarat.
11. G.S.T will be charged as per the Government Regulations.
12. Registration charges will be charged at 1% of the sale consderation of the property for male customers & companies but registration charges will be waived off if the property is purchased in name of a female customer as per the rules laid out by government of Gujarat.
13. All the rates of property sale will be calculated on super area basis of the said property in which customer/investor is investing. If customer wants to transfer the plot to another name before registration then Rs. 30,000 in numbers and Rs. Thirty Thousand in words which will be charged by our company as processing fees. The transfer charges before the registration of the property will be applicable on both the situations:
a) if transfer of property ownership is there or
b) transfer of plot within the same project by same owner is there.
14. Transfer of property from one project to another is not allowed after booking the plot.
15. In case the customer/Investor has invested in our project outside of Dholera Special Investment Regions, possession will be given to the customer after the customer has registered the property.
16. In case the customer has invested inside Dholera Special Investment Regions projects, the possession of the purchased property will be given by the relevant government authorities initially to the company and once company gets the possession of the said land, it can further give possession to the customer.
17. In case if there will be any delay on the part of the government in giving possession, company will not be not liable for action. However, company will accommodate the investor in best possible way to give the comfort level to the investor.
18. The development of The Company's projects will be initiated:
a. when the region surrounding the property has substantially developed,
b. after substantial amount of Development Charges has been received by the developer from the investors of property
c. The development of the property will be done in phased manner linked with the development of the region and amount of Extra development charges have been received by the company for the project.
d. When more than 60% investors have initiated the action to build their own property to either shift in that property or will be building that property for renting it out.
The investors have physically committed the maintenance of the property to elected person, third party agency or any agreed and suitable party.
19. Since the development of Dholera as a region may take time because it is a first green field project in India and it may take time for the region to get developed, so in some or all projects, the company is not charging any maintenance fees as the time for maintenance phase will come after some time, so when the time comes the maintenance may be done by the resident welfare association or by the residents themselves or the third party agency can be hired for the maintenance though as being a developer we will develop the amenities one time but the maintenance including the repairing work will be done by the resident welfare association or the third party agency appointed by the residents of the society.
20. The amount of development will be with accordance to the payment received from the customers for development & development of the property will be done once the EDC is collected from all the customers, still the time for completion of the development may vary as Gujarat infrastructure development board (GIDB) is the apex authority and has power to approve and modify the development plan, town planning and general development plans.
21. The Company has discretionary power over the development designs, concepts, and proposed structure of buildings which may change for the betterment of project, scalability of the project and/or other governmental or authorized reques
22. Electricity Connection charges and Water connection charges are charged on actual as charged by the government and is paid by customer for the property the customer has purchased.
23. Electricity and water charges for the common plots, amenities will be paid by the investor, customer and or occupant of the said property once the society will be handed by over by the company to resident welfare association or any other body that members of the society will assign
24. Company will allot all the outside Special Investment Regions plot as per they are shown to the customer and agreed after the registration and clearance of the due consideration no change in allotment will be there.
25. The area, plot number and measurements of plot allotted by the company may vary because of the several aspects as of:
a) Enhancement in unit plans passed or;
b) Amendment/changes in regulations of the area.
c) If any unforeseen situation occurs etc.
26. The company shall not be held liable in case of allotment in outside Special Investment Regions Project the allotment will be given as per the norms of Dholera Special Investment Region Development Authority in all the inside Special Investment Regions Projects entirely.
27. The foregoing is subject to the prevailing laws of India and the courts in Ahmedabad shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site.
28. Real Estate (Regulation and. Development) Act, 2016. Section 3(1) of the act states that "No promoter shall advertise, market, book, sell or offer for sale, or invite persons to purchase in any manner any plot, apartment or building, as the case may be, in any real estate project or part of it, in any planning area, without registering the real estate project with the Real Estate Regulatory Authority established under this Act". If Section 3(1) is R.W Section 1(Zh) which states that "" planning area" means a planning area or a development area or a local planning area or a regional development plan area, by whatever name called, or any other area specified as such by the appropriate Government or any competent authority and includes any area designated by the appropriate Government or the competent authority to be a planning area for future planned development, under the law relating to Town and Country Planning for the time being in force and as revised from time to time. We as a promoter in the market are dealing with those lands which are in drafting position of town and planning.
29. The Company will work accordance to the authority of the Gram panchayat's rules, regulation and other legislation regarding the gram panchayat and same shall be done by the customer.
30. The Company will comply with all the laws, rules, regulations and authorities, customer shall also comply to the same laws, rules, regulations and authority which are stated : Gujarat Town Planning & Urban Development Act 1976, Gujarat Town Planning & Urban Development Rules 1979, GTP & UD Act (Second Amendment)Act date.13 April,2017 and other similar legislations, regulations and laws.
31. The Company will work accordance to the authority created by the Gujarat Town Planning & Urban Development Act 1976 in Section 2 (vii) who is chief town planner and the customer shall also work with the accordance of the authority created by the Gujarat Town Planning & Urban Development Act 1976 in Section 2 (vii) who is chief town planner as stated by the legislation.
32. The Company will comply with all the provisions of The Infrastructure Development (Amendment) Act, 2006, customer shall also have to comply the same laws, rules, regulations and authority work with the accordance to it.
33. The Company will comply with The Registration Act, 1908 [Act No. 16 of Year 1908, dated 18th. December, 1908] Section 6 and Section 7 which is Registrars and Sub-Registrar, Offices of Registrar and Sub-Registrar, the customer shall also have to comply the same laws, rules, regulations and authority work with the accordance to the Registration Act, 1908 [Act No. 16 of Year 1908, dated 18th. December, 1908] Section 6 and Section 7 which is Registrars and Sub-Registrar, Offices of Registrar and Sub-Registrar and other relevant legislations.
34. General Development Control Regulations also known as GDCR will be followed by The Company and customer shall also have to comply the same laws, rules, regulations and authority work with the accordance to it.
35. Customer is required to submit documents like your Photo ID proof (DL /PAN Card / Aadhar card), Address proof (DL / Passport / Nationalized Bank Passbook copy) 4 Photographs.
36. The Company shall not be liable for the uncertainties and delay caused by the government or authorities.
37. We may revise these terms at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
38. By using or accessing the Website, Terms and Condition, the User agrees, acknowledges and accepts all the Terms and Conditions without any qualification or limitation.
We thank you for your patience and understanding.